Protect Your Real Estate Investment

The home represents many personal and emotional things to us — shelter, stability, family and more — but it is also a financial investment. To protect your investment, you need to make sure it exists on a solid legal and financial foundation.

At my law office in Warren, Michigan, I help buyers, sellers, investors and other clients with issues and transactions in real estate, including:

  • Purchase agreements
  • Mortgage relief
  • Mortgage foreclosures
  • Land contracts
  • Easements
  • Title issues
  • Landlord-tenant issues

I have been practicing law for more than 30 years, and for most of that time, I have concentrated on real estate and family law. My practice in divorce and family law gives me insight into cases where real estate transactions are related to divorce and property division.

Experienced Legal Help

There are many details in real estate transactions, and it isn’t always clear which ones will prove to be important one day in the future. I represent buyers, sellers, investors and other clients, helping them through the process and protecting their rights and interests.

When you are my client, I work closely with you to explain your options, choose the solutions that work for you, resolve legal issues when they arise and plan for ways to avoid legal problems that may arise in the future.

Landlord-Tenant Issues

In addition to real estate transactions, I help landowners and renters with many issues in landlord-tenant law. This is a complicated area of the law, and it can lead to heated disputes. I work with clients to resolve issues efficiently and effectively in a way that respects the rights of the parties involved without leading to unnecessary conflict.

I represent both landlords and tenants, helping with leases, evictions and other issues.

Get Started

If you need a lawyer in Macomb County or the surrounding area for help with real estate or family law, call the Warren office of Josephine R. Sbrocca, Attorney at Law, today at 586-751-4421. You can also reach my office by email.